Sabtu, 13 Oktober 2012

I LOVE ROCK AND ROLL

hi fellas! been a long time I did not make a post! I really missed my blog. how are you? I had been busy studying. because now I've been in the last level of the school. hopefully I can graduate with excellent results! amen!
This time I wear gowigasa sunnies, sexy dress match with jeans jacket! i like it!










                                                               Levis's- denim jackets  
                                                        Solidity couture - sexy dress
                                                          Gowigasa  - Bradshaw sunnies
                                        

2 komentar:

  1. i love this one lan <3 and i'm sorry, i didnt post your endorsement yet. ): but, still looking for nearest time to post it. post it sooner.

    BalasHapus
  2. Great outfit!

    do you want to follow each other? glad if you want :D
    visit:
    Sweet Peppermint Girl

    BalasHapus